Friday, August 12, 2011

Coming Soon

I know that the first post after such an extended absence (almost two years, I'll be impressed if anyone even remembers that I have this blog!) should be something grand and thought provoking. It should dazzle the readers (ha. readers.) into forgetting that I had been negligent.

Failing that, it should at least have the decency to look the other way and pretend that it's unaware of my previous bloggy failings.

I prefer to face things head on, though. Or at least I'm telling myself that these days.


Yes, I've been horrendously bad about regular posting in the past. I'm not entirely sure that this will change in the future, but I'm going to do my best. Sorry.

and

Yes, this is really I'll I'm posting (for now). In the coming weeks there will hopefully be carefully crafted posts about different techniques, yarn reviews, and (cue the exciting, if trite, crescendo) Free Patterns! Yup, that's right. I'm a pattern designer, of sorts, now.

Until then. Hello! For those of you who added me to some sort of google reader or notification system SURPRISE! I'm Back. Bet you forgot you did that!


No comments:

Post a Comment